Buy our Coaching package for your customised coaching agreement and website terms and conditions. Our Coaching package is suitable for Australian life or business coaching and includes:
- a coaching agreement (for your coaching clients);
- website terms and conditions (for your website visitors);
- a 20min consultation with our business lawyer.
The documents are personalised for your coaching business and are usually finalised on the day of your consultation.
“The Mumpreneur Lawyer now looks after all my company legal needs and is amazing. Highly recommend” Sophie Musumeci, The Wealthy Women Mastermind/Real Entrepreneur Women.
What Mums are Saying
How does it work?
When you buy the Coaching package you will get a link to our Baby-Bot, Mimi. Have a quick conversation with Mimi and then book in a time with our business lawyer. So easy!
If you need any additional terms and conditions, terms for your online store, an agreement for speaking events, keynotes, employment agreements, trademarking or business structuring, please message us.
How will a coaching agreement help me?
To run your coaching business smoothly you know you need an agreement that:
- is well drafted and properly protects you against legal risks;
- you can adjust for each client you have, because each client wants something slightly different;
- makes sure clients give you the information you need, that they attend to any actions that they need to take to reach their goals, and that they notify you properly of any cancellations; and also
- ensures that you are paid properly and promptly.
You know that confidentiality is really important to your clients. You also want to limit your liability in relation to any advice you give.
Our coaching agreement will help protect you against legal risks, help make client obligations legally binding, and will be drafted so that it can be changed by you for each individual client’s needs.
How will the website terms and conditions help me?
Having website terms and conditions will help you by:
- providing rules for website visitors generally and extra rules where website visitors post content;
- protecting the intellectual property rights you have in website content and branding and any blog;
- limiting your liability with disclaimers – for example, if there are any interruptions of your website, or where someone relies on your content to their detriment (perhaps you gave some business advice or health advice in your blog) or relies or on one of your plugins, or any other times something goes wrong; and
- making sure local laws apply, and disputes can be heard locally in Australia, not overseas.
- Facebook and Google terms;
- Australian Privacy Principles; and
- overseas laws like the General Data Protection Regulations where they apply.
We believe in
Making legals simple