Digital Marketer Package
Buy our Digital Marketer Package for your customised marketing agreement and website terms and conditions. Our Digital Marketer package is suitable for Australian digital marketers and social media managers and includes:
- a digital marketing agreement (for your clients);
- website terms and conditions (for your website visitors);
- a 20min consultation with our business lawyer.
The documents are personalised for your business and usually finalised on the day of your consultation.
“The Mumpreneur Lawyer is amazing, explained everything so well. Could not have been an easier process. Thank you, I am all set and ready to go.” Nicola Elkington, Diginabox.
What Mums are Saying
How does it work?
When you buy the Virtual Assistant package you will get a link to our Baby-Bot, Mimi. Have a quick conversation with Mimi and then book in a time with our business lawyer. So easy.
If you need any additional terms and conditions, if you outsource any work and need an independent contractor agreement, or have employees or need advice on trademarking or business structuring please message us.
How will the digital marketing agreement help me?
Whether you are doing some social media management, or a particular advertising campaign, or ongoing marketing services, you want an agreement that:
- is well drafted that properly protects you against legal risks;
- you can adjust for each client’s needs and the services they request;
- makes sure your clients give you certain information to help you do your job, and makes sure you are paid properly and promptly.
You also know confidentiality and ownership of copyright and intellectual property is really important to your clients, so you want to ensure that’s covered.
Our digital marketing agreement will help protect you against legal risks, help make client obligations legally binding, and will be drafted so that it can be changed by you for each individual client’s needs.
How will the website terms and conditions help me?
Having website terms and conditions will help you by:
- providing rules for website visitors generally and extra rules where website visitors post content;
- protecting the intellectual property rights you have in website content and branding;
- limiting your liability with disclaimers – for example, if there are any interruptions of your website, or where someone relies on your content to their detriment, or relies on one of your plugins, or any other times something goes wrong; and
- making sure local laws apply, and disputes can be heard locally in Australia, not overseas.
- Facebook and Google terms;
- Australian Privacy Principles; and
- overseas laws like the General Data Protection Regulations where they apply.