Online Store Package
Buy our Online Store package for customised terms and conditions for your online store. These are suitable for Australian e-commerce businesses and include;
- online store terms (tick box for purchasers);
- website terms and conditions (general terms for website visitors);
- a 20min consultation with our e-commerce lawyer.
The documents are personalised for your business and are usually finalised on the day of your consultation.
“This process was so quick and easy – highly recommend. Thank you.” – Geraldene D.
What Mums are Saying
How does it work?
When you buy the Online Store package you will get a link to our Baby-Bot, Mimi. Have a quick conversation with Mimi and then book in a time with our e-commerce lawyer. So easy!
If you need any further information, additional terms and conditions, supplier or distribution agreements, trademarking or business structuring, please message us.
How will the online store terms help me?
To help your business run smoothly, you know you need some terms for purchases made through your online store. You want to:
- make sure you comply with the Australian Consumer Law in relation to refunds, but you don’t want to give refunds when you don’t have to;
- make it clear to your customers how delivery, and cancellation works; and
- legally use your client’s testimonials for marketing.
You may even have some digital products, or online courses that you don’t want copied.
Our online store terms will help you comply with the law, protect your business, and limit customer disputes.
How will the website terms and conditions help me?
Having website terms and conditions will help you by:
- providing rules for website visitors generally and extra rules where website visitors post content or reviews about your products;
- protecting the intellectual property rights you have in website content and branding, including product names;
- limiting your liability with disclaimers -for example, if there are any interruptions of your website, or where someone relies on your content to their detriment, or relies on one of your plugins, or any other times something goes wrong; and
- making sure local laws apply, and disputes can be heard locally in Australia, not overseas.
- Facebook and Google terms;
- Australian Privacy Principles; and
- overseas laws like the General Data Protection Regulations where they apply, for example if you are selling to customers in the EU.
Let's keep in touch
Get 10% off your first purchase, up to the value of $100 when you sign up for our newsletter!